To maintain the existing presence, and to further enhance the online awareness and penetration of the brands across the Asian countries, the company is inviting a talented eCommerce Manager to come join and to lead, and be part of their ambitious online expansion plan.
What you get:
- Attractive basic salary + plus performance bonus
- Regional role with chance to travel (allowance included)
- A well established group of brands with steady growth
- As the lead of the regional eCommerce hub, you will oversee, and will be the main point of contact for the eCommerce teams from a list of countries across Asia
- You shall produce and review regional eCommerce strategies and toolkits for local eCommerce team in other Asian countries to adapt
- Provide guidance and advice on Business Development, Campaign Management and daily eCommerce operations to the eCommerce teams across regions.
- Develop and own the eCommerce initiatives for a set of brands' at regional level
- Drive and project manage regional sales-focused digital campaigns
- Establish a standard of best practices to be adapted in all Asian countries under your management, and ensure best practices are enforced
- Run analysis/produce reports to measure performance of activities & campaigns
- Degree in eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline
- At least 5 to 6 years experience in eCommerce management, ideally from a regional role
- Working experience in consumer-focused brands, or agencies servicing consumer brands essential
- Working knowledge/understanding of eCommerce platforms and digital analytical tools including but not limited to Demandware, Hybris, Google Analytics, etc.
- Possesses a strategic mindset, yet with the ability and willingness to implement/execute campaigns
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills, with the ability to turn complex topics into easy to digest instructions/guidelines for others to understand or to follow
- Must be able to handle pressure, make crisp decisions and adapt to ah-hoc situations and projects
- Fluent English a must; fluency in a Asian language highly preferred (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai, etc.)