Day to day will be excellently varied and you'll be designing anything from seasonal and promotional brochures, videos, graphics for social media and any other marketing materials. This is a great opportunity to work within a world class organization and really make this role your own. You'll need to have excellent skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, a real understanding of print, branding and beautiful clean design as well as video examples in your portfolio.
English is an absolute must, and Cantonese or a second language a bonus! Send over your portfolios now!
• Thrive at helping people articulate wordy briefs into a vision
• Have proven experience in creative/art direction, demonstrating an exceptional level of taste
• Have a whatever it takes attitude. If you don’t know it, you’ll jump in and figure it out
• Always puts the Team above Self (Prima donnas need not apply!)
• Can balance the practical with the magical, with a strong regard for both commercial AND creative goalposts
• Consider every project an opportunity, regardless of size of budget
• Can conceive campaigns across any media
• Have very positive energy to help guide talent on our team
• Can work under tight deadlines and multi-task
• Ability to give and receive feedback from multiple stakeholders
• Be very flexible to changing and adjusting designs
• Proactive and able to work independently
• Able to adapt- studio projects don’t always fit the usual boxes
• Thorough attention to detail
• Like international travel for photo or video shoots, meeting with stakeholders, etc.
• Enjoy a good laugh!
Less senior Designer will be considered for Graphic Designer or Junior Graphic Designer position.