The leading luxury retailer is looking for a CRM talent to replace the role taking care their Japan, Korea and Global digital presence for the company. Talents have relevant experience on handling CRM system, loyalty program and collaborating with different parties would be the best fit for the group.
- Deliver CRM Systems projects and support the building and deployment with IT and vendor teams.
- Gather and analyze business requirements. Document business requirements as user stories at conceptual level and detailed levels.
- Discuss and suggest best practices with business partners.
- Support Product Owner in connecting with development team and support applications design when it is needed
- Facilitate user meetings and Agile ceremonies.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance teams in defining QA testing scope and approach and clarifying requirements.
- Conduct Testing & QA when needed.
- Release planning with IT teams.
- Develop user training materials for related loyalty systems and conduct end-user system trainings / Refresher training.
- Work and collaborate with the analytics team to create and maintain appropriate metrics reporting.
- Degree in Computing, Business, Marketing or related fields
- Project Management Institute Certified
- 4-6 years of experience in leading project teams
- Experience in handling CRM database management or systems would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrum Certification agile experience preferred
- Strong experience in implementing and supporting loyalty programme solutions
- Good knowledge and understanding of digital interface design processes and knowledge of trends in CRM or loyalty system
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset, dynamic and active, strong people skill to deal with diverse working environment
- Excellent written & communication skills in both English and Chinese