Our client, a globally renowned beauty brand is now looking for an Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager who would be responsible for managing new campaign launch displays throughout the APAC region and manage print and VM designers across APAC regions.
- High autonomy on design & creativity
- Staff discount
- Regional management exposure
As an Assistant VM Manager, you will be responsible for several new campaign launch displays per year. Also you will help planning and execution the VM and retail design for retail stores and partner stores. You will be responsible for new openings of boutiques, including but not limited to designing the interior and display design like windows, POS displays and product output.
Are you right?
- 6 years of experiences or above in visual merchandising
- Yes if you got a Degree, preferably in Graphic Design or Visual Merchandising
- You should have excellent understanding of architect drawing
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent English, and fluent Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) written and oral communication skills is essential.