PR / Marketing,
3 months ago
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to further grow your career into a regional or even global scope, I have a good news for you! A new co-working project is now looking for a Community Associate to join the project and support the business in long run.
- Western flexible working culture
- Opportunity to work with diversified clients, such as tech start-up
- Bright career progression and development
- Fully supported by senior management
As a Community Associate, you will have to work closely with Community Manager to
- Provide customer services to existing members, including contract renewal, site tour arrangement, complain handling, etc
- Develop long-term business strategies
- Help looking for new business partners
- Organise networking events, workshop, conferences to enhance the vibe
Are you right?
- Yes if you got a Degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or related subject with at least 3 years relevant working experience
- You should have excellent understanding of digital marketing, latest market trend
- You must bring with you excellent client-facing skills, with proven experience in business development, event management
- You must have entrepreneur mindset and willing to take risk and adventure
- Excellent English, and fluent Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) written and oral communication skills is essential.