If you are interested in new format of working and living, and is eager to be part of an exciting team to drive this change for the society in major cities across the region, this is the perfect role for you!
Our client is looking for a Digital Project Manager to manage projects and third-party developers in a fast paced environment to ensure projects are delivered within budget and time frame.
- A very dynamic culture and young team
- Established start up environment with international support
- Great potential in career prospect, fast track
- Lead the development, maintenance and deployment of digital channels
- Work closely with UXUI Designers, Developers, Testers to develop new features base on understanding of user requirements and data
- Lead the ongoing maintenance for the CMS of digital channels, chatbots and portal
- Keep stakeholders informed of project status and next step
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment and still able to provide proactive solution when facing critical issues or emergencies
- University degree, with at least 3 years of experience involving in digital projects
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Cantonese
- Tech-savvy, love tech products and pick up new tech knowledge quickly
- Very organized, attention to detail and strong multitasking ability
- Familiar with PM tools such as Asana, Harvest, Slack
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Efficiently tracking project details, from timeline, budget to bug report
Get in touch with Become for more details of this exciting opportunity!!