Energetic and Smart team!
International Start-up Vibe!
Chances to Grow!
The Fin-Tech star among start-ups in Asia is looking for a talented content manager with solid knowledge and insight in the financial and business world. Helping one of the most popular fin-tech products in Hong Kong to build and uphold the in-house digital content integrity and development, also driving audience engagement to meet business goals in terms of consumer financial products and services.
This Digital Editorial Content Manager is as professional as a journalist to produce high quality content in an innovative and digitalized style, but also formulate the in-house content to attend business goals converting into profitable and trackable deals.
For this role, it’s a matter of balancing between content and commerce, a mixture of a journalist and a digital marketer.
- Develop content strategy and execution plan from time to time applying innovative digital tools and technologies focusing on consumer financial products for local HK market (e.g. insurance, loans, credit cards, mortgages etc.)
- Balancing between high quality web traffic, brand equity and audience engagement
- Collaborate with internal teams (design, tech, web analytics, sales) and 3rd party content publisher and commercial brands to create high quality and engaging content
- Gatekeeper for the digital content team to make sure everything is on track, including editorial guidelines, workflow, content research, publication and strategic content planning
- Solid knowledge on different consumer financial products and the business world
- Strong sense on digital web traffic, data analytics, SEO to check the performance of the content to meet team KPI
- Solid team management experience in managing and coaching for a team of content writers and creative designers
What you need:
- 5 years relevant experience (journalism, editorial, media) with at least 3 years in a management role
- Superb Chinese language skills in order to produce Chinese content targeting local Hong Kong digital audience
- Able to digest data into meaningful insight which driving workable content strategy
- Digital marketing knowledge and sensitive to digital and web data
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English
- Hands on experience with CMS handling
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re interested in this role!