Our client is one of the most innovative insurance brands in the market. The hiring team is the product owner of all of this insurance brand's eCommerce, online acquisition and potentially CRM projects. This team collaborates very closely with the brands internal Tech team and Marketing team to achieve the goal of maximising new customer acquisition, conversion rates, and existing client retention, etc.
The team works in the brand's office innovative office, conveniently located in the heart of Hong Kong island.
The Job (in a nutshell):
- The role is a eCommrece focused Business Analyst, reporting to the Project Manager and Project Director (Product Owners).
- They are looking for a Business Analyst who is more of a story-teller, who is good at using data to support patterns to aid storying telling. They are not looking for a person who is super techie only. Instead, they want a curious individual who would do whatever it takes to dig deep to find answers, and has a high level of flexibility, or the ability to adapt to changes or new ideas and new technologies, basically all new things.
The Job Duties:
- Monitor, analyse and interpret data, market trends from e-commerce platforms and analytic tools
- Able to run analysis, interpret results, forecast and transform data into actionable, conversion-driven marketing insights with the support of data-driven trends
- Among all the online channels - conduct analysis including geographical markets, traffic flows, customer segmentation, customer journey analysis, product benchmarking, business performance, and marketing effectiveness/strategy
- Analyse customer usage, financial and operational performance in order to identify the area of improvement in term of e-commerce conversion
- Provide information which is useful to target the most profitable markets/segments in order to maximise conversion rate
- Escalate the promotion, test to improve the website performance
- Supporting product owner in connecting with development teams to ensure functional and non-functional requirements are met
- Provide insights to accelerate business growth and increase customer retention
- Observe and analyse online user behaviour, connecting the dots between Analytic and digital marketing to optimise marketing spending
- Tracking campaign results through UTM Tagging and set up dashboards for stakeholders review
- Assist and coordinate activities of projects, systems changes and service requests to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames, scope and quality
- Experience in B2C E-commerce marketing
- Experience in E-commerce conversion optimisation
- At least 2 years of experience in e-commerce or digital analyst related position
- Familiarity in Google Analytics
- Advanced MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Numerical and English Verbal Reasoning skills
- Insurance background ideal
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum and UI/UX design process will be an advantage
- Polished communication skills in both written & spoken English and Chinese
- Good background of project coordination, technical solution delivery or application development management with the ability to work collaboratively across business teams, technical teams, UAT teams and external partners
The role will start with a 6 months contract as it is rather difficult for the brand to get a brand new headcount approval. However, the role will have a very high chance of turning into a permanent headcount after the 6 months contract. You can potentially think of, or treat the 6 months period as the probation period of a permanent position.
*This role is looking to offer up to HK$40,000 per month.
**And as it is a contract role, the interview process will be rather direct and quick