Creative Group Head,
Creative Services Manager,
2 months ago
Do you have hands-on interior design project pitching and design experiences? I have a good news for you!
Our client is a rapidly growing international interior design agency, they focus on working on international design project, including interior design, store design for luxury brands. They are now looking for an Interior Design Manager to help the team on design & management.
The actual job role will be adjusted according to the different profiles of candidates, however, in a nutshell:
- Lead designers, graphic designers, 3D designers, CAD designers
- Lead the team from creative concept generation to construction
- Engage in new project pitching and idea generation
Are you right:
- A degree in graphic design, visual arts or related discipline
- 8+ years experiences as Senior Designer / Design Manager in interior design
- Excellent proficient on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Auto CAD and other image softwares
- Management experiences is a must