A leading languages solution company is looking for a localisation implementation lead to join their dynamic team in order to support the rapid growth of APAC area.
- Excellent benefits and working culture
- Great career path in MNC
- Work with different teams to develop interesting customer engagement experience
- Work on the front line to understand the needs and challenges of the fast growing local an international customers.
- Come up with the best solutions and processes.
- Support sales in relation to existing business and new opportunities requiring a new solution to be launched.
- Deliver pre-sales activities such as client demos, client consultations, answer pre-sales product questions, technical proof of concept.
- Plan, schedule and follow up on each step of the solutions implementations working as a bridge between all stakeholders involved clients, sales, operations, implementation specialists etc.
- Work with the QA team in order to align SDL implementation processes with our quality standards.
- Minimum 4 years of experience on project management in relevant industry or functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Fluency in English and Japanese/Korean, written and spoken.
- Solid experience in account management and client facing roles.
- Knowledge of TMS, MT, CMS, DTP software etc.
- Advanced experience using CAT tools.