This regionally renown media planning agency with a focus in financial sector, with offices in multiple locations across Asia, is looking for a Japanese speaking (native or N1 level) to join them as an Account Director.
They offer excellent benefits:
- Attractive salary + bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Comprehensive insurance coverage (medical, dental, Chinese, bodycheck), and covers spouse and children
- Excellent work-life balance
- Young and energetic team, with a flat & flexible management style
- Existing list of clients for you to explore
If you're looking for stability and work-life balance, this is definitely your role.
- Leveraging the existing list of clients, explore and acquire new business in integrated media planning and buying services for the Japan region
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the Japanese representatives of international clients, as well as Japan-based publishers/media owners
- Develop business-level sales/pitch proposal documents, and deliver presentations in a professional manner using Japanese and English
- Travel to Japan required
What you need?
- University Degree, preferably in Japanese Studies, Marketing, Advertising, eCommerce, new media, or related subjects
- Native in Japanese, or Japanese in professional proficiency, preferably with on-the-ground living / working experience in Japan and passed N1 level exam
- Candidates without the N1 qualification but who had lived in Japan for years would be considered
- At least 8 years (Account Director) or 4 years (Account Manager) hands-on working experience in media agency or media sales background
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial with a strong can-do attitude
If you can speak, read and write excellent Japanese, with experience in the media planning/buying field and are seeking to explore greater opportunity in one of the regions most famous media agencies in the financial sector, get in touch with Become today!