Become Recruitment is a specialist recruitment consultancy headquartered in London, with over 20 years of history in helping globally renowned agencies and brands recruit for talents across Creative/Design, Advertising and Digital
With international offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland, London, and Manchester, Become's Hong Kong office are celebrating our 5th Anniversary.
To cope with our stable expansion, we are currently on the search for a dynamic candidate to take on a hybrid role of Office Manager and Marketing Executive. You will come on board to assist our lean, yet super dedicated and fun team of professional recruitment consultants in our Sheung Wan office.
What we can offer you:
Before asking you what you can bring to us, here are what we can offer you
- Superb work-life balance; Never any over-time work
- Competitive salary and additional earning potentials from marketing activities
- 20 days annual leave per year, and an additional 3 days between Christmas and New Year
- Monthly and Quarterly team outings/activities
- Excellent working culture: A team of super friendly, cooperative and funny colleagues each with very a unique background, creating an environment where people are relatively laid back yet are getting important things done.
- Casual/Creative dress code with interesting choices of music
- Conveniently located (just 2 mins from the MTR) and cozy office in the heart of Sheung Wan surrounded by some of the best coffee, cafes, and Michelin-stared but very affordable local restaurants in the area.
*Possible growth opportunity into a junior recruitment role, if that is your desired path.
In this energetic, non-corporate environment, you will be ready to roll up your sleeves and assist the team across our day-to-day duties such as:
Office Management Tasks:
- Maintenance of all office supplies, including but not limited to stationaries, printing paper, and various office sundries.
- Keeping record of staffs: Birthdays, Start days & Anniversaries, probations, annual leave and sick leave, attendance (time-keeping)
- Manage an existing roster of staff allocation for incoming business enquiries to company general email; allocate/assign and forward enquiries to suitable/responsible consultants to answer
- Take full control and responsibility to manage company main/general email
- Help filter application coming from external job board (ie JobsDB, Linkedin) to company general email, and forward quality application to responsible consultants
- Sourcing of venues/types of activities for company outings/team building activities
Basic Accounting Tasks (working with our accountant):
- Overseeing the book-keeping of all outstanding invoices/payment receivables
- Manage and control staffs expenses’ claims
- Manage and control fixed-amount (monthly/quarterly) office expenditures, including making payments to service providers/vendors, ie printer, cleaner, etc.
- Understand Become’s business nature; our brand positioning, including but not limited to our who our target audiences are (clients and candidates), know our strength and weakness
- Know who our competitors are, what’s strong and weak about them, to further enhance our practices and marketing strategies accordingly
- Liaise/work with regional content vendor in the UK on content marketing strategy
- Oversee all digital marketing activities, manage company website and social media accounts (Facebook; Linkedin; Instagram, etc.)
- Consistently take and upload photo/videos of team, and to potentially write features to maintain and market our unique company culture
- Drive the content and manage the production of podcasts entries/videos contents to be published on company website
- Subscribe to various marketing/creative industry related portals/magazine; upload/share interesting marketing-related content, as well as key market news related to creative, digital, recruitment, etc., onto our social accounts
- Assistant to enhance Google ranking and help manage SEO/SEM when necessary
- Manage comments and rankings on Search Engines and 3rd party public forums like Glassdoor
Business Development Tasks (no sales target):
- Keeping up-to-day with latest trends and news of the creative industry; create and keep a market map; constantly keeping an eye out of all possible Business Development opportunities
- Keep an eye out for all legit opportunity for Become to participate in, or collaborate with clients/publishers/Universities/Creative committees, etc., to organize seminars or networking events
- Explore new ways to further enhance customer satisfaction (both candidate and client), ie keeping them sweet by sending gifts, cards; taking them out to meals and drinks; rewarding them with competitive referral bonuses, etc.
- Produce monthly or quarterly, as well as seasonal newsletter/eDMs
- The ideal candidate will bring a minimum of 2 to 3 year experience in an office administration and/or marketing assistant role, but most importantly you will be a team player with an outgoing nature and positive, bright personality.
- Good Language and Communication skills a must. Fluent English and Cantonese (Mandarin a plus) required
- Prior experience in marketing agencies/recruitment agencies a big advantage