A leading US-based technology provider is looking for an operator for a banking project.
- Supervise all Bank’s IT system hardwares and softwares within the data centres
- Manage the DC operations including the shift leaders and operators group and shifts.
- Ensure daily routine hardware, software, and network health checks are carried out. Monitor the systems. Run all scheduled jobs as per instructions in the operation guides.
- Provide advice and guidance to TI Specialists, Application teams and other stakeholders.
- Maintain contact with the Head of Operations in providing regular updates when working on problems in accordance with the severity of the situation.
- Adhere to service core hours, service levels, and performance and efficiency targets utilizing Bank’s ITSM system.
- Strictly adhere to defined Data centre procedures and addition instructions from application support team or shift leaders.
- Enforce the Technology call flow process. Adhere to escalation procedure. Ensure the escalation procedure meets customer requirements
- Reporting, as per defined formats
- Run preventive maintenance on all business critical IT infrastructure or operations as per instructed.
- Develop training materials and conduct training in the data centre for new-joiners.
- Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in data centre operations
- Familiar with Winzone WZ
- Good communications and documentations skills
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
Click apply and start the chat today!