Our client – a UK based independent production & design studio who focusing on travel-retail clients is now looking for a self-motivated Project Manager to join their team.
The role is semi-client facing and encompasses all aspects of managing project delivery with your team in support of client projects; Also you will be working on mass production with large Chinese factories that have strict quality processes.
If you are a passionate project manager with a background in interior design/construction, you are reading the right advert!
What you will get:
- Attractive basic (up to 25k) + bonus
- 20 days’ AL
- Medical insurance + dental insurance & Life insurance
- Excellent potential to grow with the company
What you need to do:
- Collaborating with the Head of Project Management, implement and embed best-practice project management processes within the team
- Monitoring of quality control in factories in China / other APAC region throughout the production process
- Development of installation schedules
- Working with clients in the development of the technical specification and the acquisition of sample materials
- Liaising with local authorities
- Select, appoint and monitor of freelance installation teams
- Travel across APAC Region
- 3+ years of solid experience in project management with relevant work experience
- Good understanding of the manufacturing process for retail fixtures and promotional pop-ups
- High level of flexibility – required to work overnight or abroad
- Strong attention to details
- A good team player with excellent communication skills in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Proficient with MS Offices, AutoCad, illustrator