Aiming to further develop in their eCommerce business, our client – a renowned retail brands (suitcase & bags) in APAC is looking for candidates that have extensive experience in developing brand online awareness to join their team.
This is not just a role that needs to fight for the target but a greater focus on regional brand strategies and cooperation / negotiation with local teams.
If you got superb interpersonal skills and able to balance multiple priorities, you are reading the right job advert.
What you will enjoy
- Attractive basis salary (up to 65k for eComm Manager) + annual performance bonus
- 5 days’ work and MNC working environment
- 15 days AL, Health insurance, Dental insurance
- Overseas working opportunity – allowance included
- Brand management at a regional level
- Drive sales-focused digital campaigns for a series of brands across multiple countries
- Work closely with the marketing team of different countries and provide advice on the business development strategies
- Initiate, own and lead regional projects to drive consistent adoption across APAC
- Set-up the development branch mark on eCommerce business and adapted it across all Asian countries
- Analysing the performance of campaigns and report to the Senior director
- Degree holder with 5+ years relevant experience
- Solid understanding of eCommerce platforms
- Prefer Marketing or brand building experience in retail / consumer-focused industries
- Regional working experience is highly preferred
- Excellence communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Knowledge of others Asian language (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai…etc) is an advantage
- Proactive person with strong sense of work prioritization
If you think this sounds like you, please drop us your CV and we will get in touch with you soon!