We are working with one of the most reputable international advertising agencies in Hong Kong, who had gone through some remarkable growth and reform in 2017/2018 and are looking to shine in 2019 and beyond.
As part of their strategic growth plan, they are looking for talented, ambitious and hungry leader in Account Servicing, who are young and wild at heart, but are mature in terms of their communications with clients and the management of internal teams, to join them at Senior Account Director
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Senior level role in Account Servicing
- One of the most reputable & stable agencies in the market
- Reporting directly to the Director of Client Services (DCS) and GM of Hong Kong, you will manage a direct team of 4 to 5 and working closely with leaders of other teams (Project, Creative , Strategic Planning, etc.)
- Internally, you will ensure healthy synergy within Account Service team(s) and across teams.
- You will also measure the performance of team members and report to the DCS and GM, take necessary measures when necessary (i.e. promoting super stars; terminating not suitable employees, etc. )
- Externally, you will develop and maintain senior level relationships with clients, from on-boarding, to retention and ensure satisfying digital projects/campaigns are delivered, in order to achieve the aim of increasing account growth and drive overall revenue.
- HR: You will also assist the selection process of your team members, provide guidelines in training and development, as well as staff retention
- Documentation/Presentation: You will participate and assist in the development and approval of client presentations that are leading/contributing to new business development and all on-going digital campaigns by providing strategic direction, insights, and operating guidelines
- When required, leveraging from the agency's and your own network, help identify new business opportunities, work with Creatives and Project team on business proposals/presentations and oversee the pitching processes
Are you right?
Yes, if you have/are
- A Degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or a relevant subject.
- At least 7 to 8 years experienced in integrated advertising campaign development & management coupled with solid account servicing in large international agencies, of which at least 3 of those years are in a leader (Associate Account Director or above) role
- A track record of managing team(s) of at least 2 to 3
- You must also be able to demonstrate your excellent presentation and organization skills.
- Ambitous, young and wild at heart
- Excellent English required, coupled with fluent Cantonese and Mandarin.