Are you a seasoned Account Servicing professional at Senior Account Manager level looking for a stable working environment with a super high level of freedom/autonomy?
Are you a go-getter, who are able to perform well with minimal supervision, or no direct supervision and are not afraid to be a one-man-band?
Yes? Great, we have the perfect job for you.
Our client is exclusively working with us as a referral from our London office. They are a boutique specialist branding consultancy working with some of the biggest and most stable corporate clients across banking, property management, etc. Providing professional advices, consultancy and implementation support in the following areas:
- Film, Video, Animation
- Reputational/word-of-mouth marketing
- Digital marketing and tech
- Help win tender pitches
Reason for the hire:
The agency's London team had been working with some of the biggest brand names in financial services, banking, property management, and more. With increasing demands from their UK client’s to support them in Asia, Within is opening door in Hong Kong to start providing services for their existing clients in Asia.
It’s a brand new one-man-band role. You will be the pioneer for the agency in Asia. With minimal daily supervision, you will single-handedly (of course with the support of the UK team) communicate with each of agency's existing clients who need their support in Asia. Pick up the briefs, working with London team and local vendors and project manage the campaigns. It is not a sales role, it is a senior level account servicing role which requires excellent communication skills as well as good project management skills.
- Establish and maintain trust-based relationships with the agency's clients, internal teams and suppliers
- Identify clients’ needs and goals, and work with creative teams to deliver an integrated and seamless experience for them
- Effectively present creative concepts to clients
- Actively participate in long-term account planning along and help shape efficiencies across departments, including project management and creative
- Successfully manage multiple clients with competing priorities
- Anticipate and solve emerging account problems or challenges
- Keep abreast of trends and opportunities within our clients' markets to identify opportunity areas for our clients proactively
- Ensure the overall growth and development of your accounts
- Meet profit goals and ensure timely execution on projects on each account
- Maintain open and transparent communications of client issues with department leaders and the Management team.
- Degree holder in a relevant marketing subject
- Someone who has lived and worked in Hong Kong for 5+ years
- Worked successfully as an Account Manager for 3+ years
- Excellent in English and fluent Cantonese & Mandarin
- Willing to travel internationally
- Possess strong interpersonal, verbal, written communication and customer relationship skills at all levels
- Genuine spontaneous and outgoing personality
- Strong in administration and process management
- The ability to deliver exceptional service independently, with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles and strives to improve skills and achieve goals