Our client is a creative agency who had been smashing various creative awards in the recent years. The agency and the Creative Team of the agency are ranked at top tier. They are now looking for a Senior Account Manager to join them to keep the momentum of their biggest key account, and to further explore creative campaigns and strategies for a set of other clients.
Basically, if you are determined to make a name in the Creative scene in Hong Kong (and Asia), you should be interested to join this amazingly creative team.
- Reporting to the Group Account Director, you will work with a team of around 4 amazing account servicing talents
- Be one of the major contact points between the agency and the client
- You'll also work closely with market top-notch creatives (a dedicated team of 5 across copy and art)
- Develop and manage integrated campaigns across mainly in ATL and Digital, with elements of BTL (events and retail activation)
- Participate in, or be part of award winning campaigns
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or a related subject
- At least 3 to 4 years experience in fast-paced, high-volume environment within top level creative agencies
- Fluency in English, and the proficiency in both Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Digital savviness a must, experience in creating digital content required
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills; with proven experience in managing MNC/Bluechip level key accounts/clients and campaigns
- Experience in the participation of business pitches or awards entries a plus
- Must be a self-starter, be able to perform as an individual contributor with minimal supervision, yet is an excellent team player.
What you get:
- Attractive salary + above agency average bonus
- 15 days annual leave
- Superb insurance coverage (Health, Dental, Life, bodychecks)
- Opportunity to work with market's top ranking creatives
- Conveniently located and stylishly designed office