Our client is a leading advertising agency and is looking for a talented account servicing staff to join their events team!
If you have events experience and hands-on event pitching, management experience/ production house working experience and is now looking for an opportunity to join a leading advertising agency’s event team, this is the perfect position for you!
- Compile compelling proposal
- To plan, develop and generate idea/ concept on event that will make noise and brings awareness on promoted products
- Work on event projects including Flagship Product Launch, Media Event, Conference, Roadshow etc
- On-site support and prepare back-up plan for emergencies
- Be one of the main point of contacts with client(s) on all events related campaign matters
- Ensure project is executed under timeline and smoothly
- Work closely with internal parties and vendors to execute event projects
- Be creative on concept development and to identify new business opportunities
Are you right:
- At least 4 years of Event Management experience with production knowledge
- Excellent in producing pitching proposal
- Familiar with events management and production and is eager to take ownership of projects
- Creative driven and can be a great storyteller and present to clients
- Passionate in Event industry
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written Cantonese and English
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Senior Account Executive
What you get:
- Opportunity to work with leading consumer brands
- Great remuneration and benefits
- Hands on event management experience
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Account Manager
If this sounds like what you’re after, submit your application with a portfolio and we’ll go from there!
Get in touch with Become Recruitment for more information!