To cope with the high traffic of the platform and over-flowing amounts of potential brand collaboration enquiries/opportunities, they are now looking for more Account Managers/Sales Managers (More experienced candidates will be considered Senior Account/Sales Managers.
If you have an attitude towards lifestyle, then you should definitely join and make a statement
- As an Account Manager, while you will help service a list of existing clients/life-style brands who are already collaborating with the portal, you will also participate largely into the exploration of potential new business, or collaboration partners/clients.
- You will master the brands’ product and services, including in-house content platforms, eCommrece Portal, and the Creative and Production team who’s expertise is to help clients develop multi-channel promotional campaigns whiles leveraging the portal’s high traffic of audience, online and offline.
- Generate new collaboration leads; meet with potential clients to develop mutually beneficial collaboration opportunities between the clients and the portal
- Hit set KPIs of new business/collaboration targets
- Working with Creative & Design team, as well as Project Management and Production Teams to ensure client’s promotional campaigns are deliver on-time and on-quality
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or a related subject
- At least 3 to 4 years experience in fast-paced, high-volume environment within top level creative, advertising, or media agencies
- Experience in an Account Servicing, Project Management, or Business Development capacity
- Solid industry knowledge and working experience in Tech/Gadgets (Latest mobile phones, tablets, drones, computers, cameras, etc.), and/or Beauty and Personal Care brands
- Proven experience in participating in higher level business pitches, ideally with a track record of successful wins
- Highly flexible, ability to adapt into ad-hoc projects across various platforms and channels (print, video, digital/social, events, performance & concerts, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter, be able to perform as an individual contributor with minimal supervision, yet is a good team player
- Fluent English a must, Cantonese and Mandarin essential
What you get:
- Attractive salary + Commission
- Opportunity to work with market’s coolest brands
- Young and energetic company culture