-Competitive salary package
-Good work-life balance
-Experience on large regional accounts
-You will be responsible of ALL art-related creative projects with a major focus in digital (both individually and also as part of team brainstorming)
-Work with the CD to provide insights-driven and tactical creative direction to clients
-Mentor junior designers
-Managed projects from the development of initial graphic-based concepts to UX & UI design to final delivery stage
-Stay updated on interactive/digital creative trends
Are you right?
- A Degree, preferably in Art, Design, Advertising, or a relevant technical subject
- +5 years relevant interactive creative experience (ideally from an 4As or digital agency environment)
- Highly digital savvy
- Experienced with strategic brainstorming, campaign design and development and all aspects of creative execution
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to share creative concepts and rationale in a way that a normal person can easily comprehend
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, etc.
- Outstanding command of visual content creation and management, UX & UI Design, wire-framing & digital research
- Understanding of motion graphic tools (HTML5, CCS3, JS, Flash)
- Fluency in Chinese and English (written and spoken)
If you are an art-base digital creative who would like a challenge on interesting regional projects and a fast step to promotion, send in your cv to Become today along with your portfolio!