A London based branding agency is now looking for a Senior Art Director/ Associate Creative Director to join their Asia hub in Hong Kong, focusing on branding campaigns of their well-known client.
You will work closely with the UK office where the global toolkit is developed. However, apart from adaptation, they expect the Hong Kong team to contribute insights in developing tailor-made creative concepts and branding strategies for Asia and China markets.
If you are a creative talent with strong visual communication skills and exposure in China, you’ve come to the right place.
What you get
- Full coverage of Health, Dental & Life insurance
- Flat team structure and flexible working hour
- Excellent potential to grow with the company
- Work closely with Creative Director across a range of projects
- Develop and execute art direction and design
- Update style guides and guidelines, apply visual identities across collateral
- Create and update presentations, create mood boards
- Lead on smaller design projects (icon development, web pages, brand books, etc.)
- Would be great to find someone who is sharp and quick, works efficiently with a good eye for detail, and happy to pick up things wherever needed.
- Diploma or above in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or other related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in advertising agencies, branding experience is plus
- Able to tell the story behind design
- Good understanding or exposure in China market
- Work efficiently with a good eye for details and happy to pick up tasks whenever needed
- Fluent in English and Chinese (both written & spoken)
Don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio if you are interested!