A leading digital consultancy is now looking for a Senior Digital Analyst / Assistant Analytics Manager to join their team to share the insights from the data and enhance the product performance for corporate clients.
- Develop up-to-date analytics agency services, manage current client projects and engage internal / external parties.
- Analyse digital channel performance across digital touch points including web, social, search, display, email and CRM.
- Design digital analytics framework and measurement plans across campaigns, always on initiatives and channel specific areas.
- Assist clients / internal parties to develop a data driven mindset and continuously improving data driven decision processes.
- Extract data from APIs to build the comprehensive analytics dashboard, and enable business user to discover insights
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, Actuarial Science, Econometrics or related discipline.
- Strong skill in using web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.) is a must
- Strong skill in Excel and VBA is a must
- Strong skill in Tableau, PowerBI or Google Data Studio or any other visualisation tools is a must
- 2 - 3 year experience in evaluating paid, owned, and earned media channel performance (e.g. banners, SEM, video, mobile, etc.)
- 1 - 2 year experience in SQL, R, python or any other data manipulation programming
- Strong interest in data science, statistical analysis and predictive analysis is a plus
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for Assistant Analytics Manager
- Immediately available is preferred