He / she needs to take on more and lead a team of planners, create media plan, buying negotiation, deal with troublesome client (um…or maybe as amicable as your girlfriend / boyfriend) …etc.
If you are striving for personal growth and ready to take-up the challenge, you are reading the right job advert then.
What you will get
• 5 days’ work and flexible working hour
• Friendly, stable and supportive working environment
• Attractive salary package
• Planning – create media plans and monitoring the results
• Reporting – timely deliver the accurate report to supervisor
• Buying – prepare buying briefs, negotiate with publisher
• Account managing – supported by accounting servicing team and handle client’s enquiry
• Social Media managing – set-up campaigns thought various social platforms
• Team leading – train and mentor junior staff
• Degree holder with 2-3 years’ relevant experience
• Good command of English and Chinese
• Good understanding of the Hong Kong Media environment
• Good knowledge of basic CMMS functions
• Proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office tools
• Positive working attitude and good team player
If you think this sounds like you, please drop us your CV and we will get in touch with you soon!