Are you a Travel Retail Marketing Manager/Senior Manager at a renowned global brand in one of these sectors: Spirits/Tobacco/Beauty/FMCG/Confectionaries? Are you currently stuck in a bottle neck, or are hitting glass ceiling, and are looking for new challenges?
Here is a chance to breakthrough.
Our client is one of the world’s leading consumer experience agencies, with a focus in travel retail, servicing some of the world’s larges brands and campaigns across the mentioned sectors. They are looking to bring in a Senior Project Manager/Associate Project Director with solid experience in travel retail project management from the in-house brand side, to come in and work directly with the General Manager HK and Regional MD to bring in best-practices from global brands into the agency, to further enhance the service level and professionalism of the agency.
What you get:
- A breakthrough
- An instant promotion and competitive salary package
- A pathway to return to the brand(s) in a more senior level
- Chance to widen your exposure with different brands and campaigns
- Work-life balance & high level of flexibility
- 20 days annual leave
- Working directly with the General Manager in Hong Kong and the regional Managing Director to develop, implement and embed best-practice project management processes within the production/project management team, leveraging from your knowledge gained from some of the largest global brands you worked for.
- Working closely with clients of the agency, while guiding the production team in the development of technical specs and the acquisition of sample materials
- Collaborating with the agency’s creative team to develop pitching/presentation materials of new projects/campaigns
- Overseeing the QC/QA of production work done in factories/vendors in China or Asia
- Develop installation schedules across regions
- Working with local (and regional) authorities to gain clearance/licences on healthy, safety, and security matters related to transportation, delivery and installation
- Source, select and manage freelance/outsourced installation teams
- Travelling across APAC regions is required.
- Degree, or non-degree tertiary education in marketing or a related field
- At least 5 to 7 years experience in Consumer Marketing/Travel Retail project management, from a notable global consumer brand across spirits, tobacco, beauty, confectionaries, etc.
- The ability to demonstrate and share the understanding of best practices project management and procurement processes
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes at factories, for retail fixtures and promotional pop-ups, or large-scale POSMs.
- Ability to multi-task, proven experience to juggle several projects at the same time
- Energetic and flexible, openness to work overtime when required
- Proven ability in team/people management
- Working knowledge/understanding of Adobe Illustrator and AutoCAD for the review of technical drawings/specs
- Excellent English a must, fluent Cantonese essential and Mandarin is a big advantage