Energetic and Smart team!
International Start-up vibe!
Digital content marketing role!
Fun and chances to grow!
The Fin-Tech stars among start-ups in Asia is looking for a talented Senior Regional SEO Manager with solid knowledge and insight in content marketing and search engine optimisation. Helping one of the most popular fin-tech companies in Asia across 6 markets to build and uphold the in-house digital content development and organic growth, also driving audience engagement to meet business goals.
This Senior Regional SEO Manager will be the leader in driving and defining the direction for the company’s organic search, monitoring all SEO specialist across 6 different Asian markets and collaborating with different stakeholders, including paid marketing, data analytics, content, product, creative, commercial and tech. This role will be under the Regional Marketing Team and stationing locally in Hong Kong, the regional hub of the company.
- Team Leadership: leading SEO specialists across Asian markets to support and engage SEO growth
- SEO strategic Development: define objectives and set trackable KPIs for SEO strategy
- Performance Tracking: set out standardised reporting frameworks and analytical tools to assess and evaluate SEO performance through data-driven insights
- Growth Analysis: proactively reviewing content architecture, keyword constructs, data & traffic analysis
- Cross-departmental collaboration: working with internal departments across marketing, content, product, tech, branding, PR and provide actionable insight to ensure delivery and implementation of SEO best practice
- Strong sense on digital web traffic, data analytics and latest trend in SEO
What you need:
- 8 years relevant hands-on technical experience in B2B SEO / content marketing / digital optimisation with at least 3 years in a management role
- Great track record on growth targets and SEO project management
- Solid knowledge in all core SEO scopes including content, keyword, research, technical SEO, on & off page optimisation
- Advance skills on major SEO tools, search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Sensitive to data and strong data analytical skills
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS
- Superb English!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re interested in this role!